America's electorate is increasingly polarized along partisan lines. In this webinar, a panel of experts will delve deep into the intricate dynamics of the current U.S.-Mexico border migration crisis. During this discussion, they will provide an analysis of the underlying causes and political consequences for President Biden.
- Theresa Cardinal Brown, Senior Advisor, Immigration and Border Policy, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Erika Pinheiro, Executive Director, Al Otro Lado
- Julia Preston, Journalist and Contributing Writer, Former immigration correspondent for the NYT and winner of Pulitzer Prize, The Marshall Project
- Rafael Fernandez de Castro, Director, Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies, UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy
- Nathan Wolf Lustbader, Director, Mexican Council on Foreign Relations (COMEXI)
This public lecture series is organized by the Mexican Council on Foreign Affairs (COMEXI) and the Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies at the UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy.